Simia manufacturing company
• "Simia" manufacturing company was founded in 1981, in Tehran.
• Starting with a wide variety of low voltage electrical cables, Simia then further expanded its product lines by adding telecommunication as well as high frequency coaxial cables.
• After almost thirty years in the old factory, a 30,000 square meter land, within a short distance from Tehran Metropolitan Area was chosen to build Simia’s new very well equipped factory.
• European machinery plus experienced personnel are the main factors for the quality of Simia’s products.
• Today, a wide variety of low voltage wires and cables are manufactured by Simia. Low smoke, flame retardant cables, fire resistant cables, low voltage copper and aluminum power cables with a wide range of polymers, instrumentation, telecommunication, coaxial cables and Automotive wires are all among Simia’s products.
• At Simia we are very proud of the quality of our products as we manufacture them with great care and a special sense of responsibility towards our customers.